This course is running at later dates as well. View details to find out more.
You were created to be in relationship with God, and every aspect of your life is designed to flow from that intimacy.
As a child of God, you have a heavenly Father who loves you with an everlasting love. Through the Intimacy to Impact Discipleship Training School, you will gain insight and grow in confidence of this amazing truth, and get to share it with the world.
During the three-month Training Phase in Tauranga, New Zealand you have the incredible opportunity to:
- Grow deeper in relationship with God
- Develop a meaningful and sustainable prayer life
- Discover your true identity and destiny
- Join in prayer and worship with the Prayer Room
- Form life-long and lasting friendships
- Share the gospel confidently
Finally, during your two-month Outreach Phase, you get to impact the nations for Christ from the place of inward transformation and intimacy. We are committed to reaching the lost, caring for the poor, and loving the one in front of us. Our short-term outreaches serve long-term workers and come alongside existing ministries. Altogether, it will be an unforgettable adventure as you know God and make Him known.
Room, board and educational costs.
It does not include: - Visas or personal expenses such as toiletries, laundry, snacks and postage, etc. - Airfare, bus, and/or train tickets needed to get you to Tauranga. We provide airport pick-ups, however.
Outside of the classroom, course specific activity costs.
Food, accommodation and travel.
* Cost varies depending on the location you choose during lecture phase. It does not include visa costs as this varies per person.