ONE THING ONLINE
The Introduction to One Thing Internship is a part-time, online course, designed to renew a vibrant heart for God. Immerse yourself in a short four-week season set apart for One Thing: Jesus. The purpose of this course is to strengthen your spirit and help you cultivate a lifestyle of enjoyable prayer and intimacy.
The part-time schedule is doable for anyone, whether you’re working a full-time job, at-home parent, or a student. You will be challenged through powerful teachings, surrounded by an interactive online community, and be given the tools that you need to grow in a life of prayer.
Completion of a DTS is not a prerequisite for this internship.
- Two live* one-hour online classes each week
- Optional weekly small group calls** for discussion and prayer
- Pre-recorded question and response sessions
- Practical tools to grow in a lifestyle of prayer
- A platform to connect and experience God with an international community
*Live online classes will be at 1:00 PM Monday and Wednesday, New Zealand Standard Time (for those in the Americas, this is Sunday and Tuesday). If you are not able to attend the live session, recordings will be posted after each session.
**Small groups on Friday (exact times will be determined by your time zone and availability).
This is your time to:
- Grow in a lifestyle of prayer
- Encounter God in your Bible reading
- Hear His voice
- See Him move through you
- Discover what God is doing in this hour of history as we prepare for Jesus’ return.
We want this season to inspire you, and awaken your heart to go deeper in your life in God. Will you give one month for the One thing?
“One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.”